- Slow it, Spread it, Sink It! Guide
- Okanagan Basin Waterscape Poster
- Okanagan Lakeshore Living Guide
- Building Climate Resilience in the Okanagan – A Homeowner’s Resource Guide
- Okanagan Sustainable Water Strategy
- Constructed Wetlands for Stormwater Management: An Okanagan Guidebook
The resources in this database provide legal mechanisms, innovative policies, and best practices that planners can use to help their communities adapt to climate change, protect green infrastructure, and carry out sustainable land and water use practices.
Okanagan Water Supply & Demand
Searchable Okanagan Water Science Library
- Search the Library
The Okanagan Basin Water Resource Information database (OBWRID) contains more than 300 Okanagan water research and reports compiled through the Okanagan Basin Water Supply and Demand Project. Each entry has been reviewed for scope and quality.
Okanagan Basin Water Board:
Okanagan Water Stewardship Council: