- Slow it, Spread it, Sink It! Guide
- Okanagan Basin Waterscape Poster
- Okanagan Sustainable Water Strategy
- Topsoil Bylaws ToolKit
- Groundwater Bylaws ToolKit
- Green Bylaws ToolKit
- Underground Stormwater Infiltration Model Bylaw
Workshops and Conferences
- Proposed Drought Trigger Guidelines for the Okanagan Mainstem Lakes and River Workshop – November 16, 2016
- Drought Workshop for Water Suppliers – June 3, 2016
- 2016 Water Supply Webinar
- 2015, 2011, 2007 – Osoyoos Lake Water Science Forum
- 2012 – What Can We Learn From Vegas?
- 2012 – Drought Tournament
- 2010 – From Rain to Resource
- More Workshops
- Okanagan Water Supply & Demand
- Okanagan WaterWise
Searchable Okanagan Water Science Library
- Search the Library using the sidebar –>.
The Okanagan Basin Water Resource Information database (OBWRID) contains more than 300 Okanagan water research and reports compiled through the Okanagan Basin Water Supply and Demand Project. Each entry has been reviewed for scope and quality.
Okanagan Basin Water Board:
Okanagan Water Stewardship Council: