- Slow it, Spread it, Sink It! Guide
- Okanagan Basin Waterscape Poster
- Okanagan Sustainable Water Strategy
- Constructed Wetlands for Stormwater Management: An Okanagan Guidebook
- Topsoil Bylaws ToolKit
- Groundwater Bylaws ToolKit
- Green Bylaws ToolKit
- Underground Stormwater Infiltration Model Bylaw
Workshops and Conferences
- 2018 Water Supply Webinars – May 8, 2018 and April 16, 2018
- Proposed Drought Trigger Guidelines for the Okanagan Mainstem Lakes and River Workshop – November 16, 2016
- Drought Workshop for Water Suppliers – June 3, 2016
- 2016 Water Supply Webinar
- 2015, 2011, 2007 – Osoyoos Lake Water Science Forum
- 2012 – What Can We Learn From Vegas?
- 2012 – Drought Tournament
- 2010 – From Rain to Resource
- More Workshops
- Planning Guides
The resources in this database provide legal mechanisms, innovative policies, and best practices that planners can use to help their communities adapt to climate change, protect green infrastructure, and carry out sustainable land and water use practices.
- Okanagan Water Supply & Demand
- Okanagan WaterWise
Searchable Okanagan Water Science Library
- Search the Library using the sidebar –>.
The Okanagan Basin Water Resource Information database (OBWRID) contains more than 300 Okanagan water research and reports compiled through the Okanagan Basin Water Supply and Demand Project. Each entry has been reviewed for scope and quality.
Okanagan Basin Water Board:
Okanagan Water Stewardship Council: