On-going efforts include:
- Okanagan WaterWise public education program, events and contests,
and social media:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/OkWaterWise
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/OkWaterWise
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/OKBasinWaterBoard
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/okanagan_waterwise
- “Building Bridges” Reflections on Okanagan Water: www.obwb.ca/blog/
as well as other communications, including:
- Monthly board meetings and the monthly Board Report
- Annual Meeting and release of our Annual Report
- Presentations to local and senior governments
- Stakeholder outreach (such as the Water Stewardship Council)
- Development of water policy and legislation
- Workshops and conferences for elected officials, government staff and other stakeholders
- OBWB corporate website
- Public outreach with presentations to groups and at community events, and outreach materials
- News conferences and media releases
- Watch videos on our YouTube channel.
- See which Projects we’re working on.
- Find Tools for Homeowners, Governments and Water Professionals.
- Browse through our Library to find more materials, including the Topsoil Bylaws Toolkit.